Thursday, September 30, 2021

Reminiscing - Pic 2


Here's another photo from one of my past sites.  You guys remember when I used to do wet t-shirt contests, something not that uncommon here in Florida, especially in the spring?  Like going to the beach, those contests are something I just don't do anymore.  Still, it's fun to remember all those times I would get in those contests with gals 40 years (or more) younger than me - and win!  I was probably an L cup or so in this picture and now I'm 4 cup sizes larger.  Wet t-shirts just doesn't seem like the best thing to do anymore.  I do still miss the innocence of those days past - if you can call wet t-shirt contests innocent!

6 comments:

Art said...

Just beautiful. 💋

Anonymous said...

I love it Marti

Anonymous said...

Marti, beautiful I just wanna rip that shirt open and go to town

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I do remember those days, reading about the other, younger girls getting mad at losing to you in the contests. But I'm sure somewhere in their minds they had to recognize they were beaten by the best and there's no shame in that. You're simply incomparable, in a league all your own Sexy.

Feelgood said...

I’m sure the other girls thought you worked for the club but we all know better

Wookiee42 said...

Poor girls never stood a chance, those tits and that smile. Love a great wet Tshirt. Something so erotic about only wet white cotton coming between those monsters and me