Monday, September 13, 2021

Return of the Tiny Fishnet Top


I love this outfit on Marti and this pose just totally rocks my world!

Maria had arranged three different photo sessions with three new photographers plus the usual seven that follow Marti around, including Maria herself.  Maria allowed the three new photographers each to set the stage for one of the sessions.  The midday session was set around the photo of Marti below - which is one of the most viewed of hers in her public photo repertoire (I guess most of you remember it).  Marti's still pretty good with a sewing machine (I would sew my fingers together) and managed to take the waist in to fit her now slimmer figure.  The top was a different matter!  She's at least a couple cup sizes bigger - more like three or four - than the older photo and getting it over her gigantic boobs was a nearly unparalleled feat in garment engineering; but, we managed.  There was a little time to kill as the photographers finished setting up so I took a few photos of my own of Marti and was soon joined by a handful of assistants who wanted some pictures for their own, ummm, pleasure.  So, if you can take your eyes off Marti's body for just a second (yeah, I have a hard time doing it, too) look closely in the door's glass behind her and just over her upper back and you'll see a reflection of one of the assistants taking a picture of Marti with his cell phone.  (Used with his permission; I mean, you can really only see his white t-shirt.)  I wonder if he got me in his picture and, if we did, has he even noticed what with Marti in that top as the focal point?!? 

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The bent over, huge tits hanging is a remarkable pose! Even knowing the time and effort that went in to getting the fishnet top to fit her I still want to rip it off and have my way with her wondrous tits. Of course, I'd also enjoy lifting that skirt up around her waist and making those tits bounce and sway as I take her from behind too. So many thoughts run through my head when I look at her, some times it gets hard to focus on just one.

Wookiee42 said...

The stretching fabric from her nipples. It's sublime. That pose invites so many possibilities of how to ravage those miracles tits. And I'd be hard pressed not to be snapping picture for my own personal pleasure myself.

Feelgood said...

I just love seeing Marti’s nipple hugged by the fishnet. I definitely wouldn’t blame any of the photographers for wanting a picture (ok pictures) of both of you together 🤩🤩

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
OMG Marti Instant hard cock, spit forming in my mouth. If you ever launch a pay site for your vids I'll be first to sign up. Time to for me to cum!

Cd4 said...

How long could you hold that pose with lips sucking on both nipples?

Art said...

Omg, omg, omg! That is just so incredibly awesome and so fucking beautiful 😍

Yojibearra said...

Just a beautiful pose and amazing body!