Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Feast


Hey everyone, Dana again.  Roxy gave me some of the pictures she took of Marti during that weekend with all the straight girls (CLICK HERE to refer to the original post) and I chose this one to post.  To me, this gal's expression - which is really more lack of expression - shows the awe with which she held the tit and nipples she was about to worship.  I've been playing with those tits and nipples for years now and I still feel that awe every time a see them.  And you have to love how Marti's long hard nipple glistens with the saliva of another gal's enjoyment of it!  Quite the feast!

Marti and Roxy wanted me to tell you they apologize for not posting much themselves lately, but they are so busy getting ready for the start of the "University of Marti" videos.  There has been a change which sent all scrambling: the Board decided they wanted to pull the bit with the 200 girls out and just have the fraternities, making the sorority parts separate.  (They saw some videos of that weekend mentioned above; I don't blame them for changing their minds.)  Poor Roxy.  She's having to rewrite.  They did give her some extra time, though.

Gail and Michelle are still gushing (literally and figuratively) over each other and I'm sure enjoying my time with Marti, Roxy and Maria.  With the delay in the movie production schedule, we are all taking a week off before filming starts.  Our "vacation" will be in mid October and all of us ladies will have our way with Marti's, Michelle's and Gail's bodies, especially Marti's.

Again, it's good to be a part of this site.  Hope you enjoy my posts.  And who can't enjoy that photo?!?

9 comments:

Steve said...

Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that "vacation"!

Sean89 said...

OMG........What a beautiful site

Feelgood said...

What a beautiful picture 🤩🤩🤩 I definitely hope you’re break goes much better than expected

anotheroneofnone said...

Words are wording? Words words um words?

Damn, I'd love to suck that nipple.

Wookiee42 said...

The pure lust in that woman's face as she stares at that magnificent nipple! Can't wait to hear about your vacation! Glad to hear from you again!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Lovely shot, I agree Marti is most definitely awe inspiring!

Knowing what it takes to put together a story, sometimes it is harder to re-write than to do the first draft, having to pull it apart to put it back together in a different way can be tough. I know Roxy can do it, with the support she's got from all of y'all.

The updates on the goings on with everything is great, I look forward to getting more into your perspective too hopefully.

Redmagnum79 said...

Now that's a sexy picture

Cd4 said...

Thank you for pitching in and keeping us posted. 200 seemed a bit over the top even Marti would be lost in it and. that's totally unacceptable.

Art said...

Beautiful pic but I'm so jealous 😍