Thursday, September 23, 2021

Back and Ahead


 Remember this photo of Mom?  It was the one on the title page of our last Blogger site, "Marti and Her Big Mature Tits," the one we launched when Tumblr took the bare tits out of their pages.  Prior to Tumblr, there was "Over 60 Big Tits" here on Blogger - we know some of you remember that one.  It was Mom's first blog she started in the fall of 2009, almost 12 years ago now!  I joined her not long into "Over 60 Big Tits."

For some of you, we've been through a lot together over many of those 12 years.  Through love and loss, heartache and joy, health and sickness.  For all of you who have been there from near the start or have joined along the way, we want you to know how much we appreciate you and love you.  And to our newer fans, welcome!  Though you may not know all of our pasts, I think our futures will be worth your visits here.

So consider this post a fond look back and an invitation to look ahead.  We're not the most consistent at posting and we know that may frustrate some of you, but that's the price of being a free site.  Your comments to us on our posts are the best way to keep us posting regularly so we hope you'll either continue to comment or begin to.

Love,

Michelle

12 comments:

Art said...

That pic will always be a favorite. Just beautiful 😍

Feelgood said...

I definitely remember it because (if you remember) I started following on tumblr! Great memories and even greater to come 🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Definitely remember that shot! Those tits so nicely presented with no pause or pretext, just a simple zipper pull and BAM there they are! The absolute perfect welcome to this uniquely wonderful little spot on the web.

Yojibearra said...

I remember….beautiful then, beautiful now.

Cd4 said...

Always and forever.

David H said...

As a long-time follower I feel I can speak for many when I say that we're grateful and appreciative for anything that you and your 'family' share with us. Thank you!

mikshel269 said...

Thank you for letting us enjoy this peek into your wild lives

SCThomas said...

She is a Goddess!!💗💗💗💗💗😍😍😍😍😘

Wookiee42 said...

This pic brings back the happy memories of first finding you

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a good picture of your mom and I love seeing it so thanks for the repost and I'll be here as long as you keep posting the beautiful pictures that you do

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

The fact that I have been on this games journey for so long gives me some fond feelings and memories. Celebrate the past, embrace the future!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Nostalgia! ... that tumblr account was my introduction to this fascinating community. I plan to follow/subscribe/praise the personal looks you share with us, as long as you'll have me.