Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Thanks to YOU!


 I want to personally thank all of you who left me birthday wishes on Michelle's/Roxy's/Maria's post yesterday.  I LOVE the responses!  It was especially great to hear from some of you whom I haven't heard from recently; it's nice to know you're still visiting us.  And to the few commenters that left your first comment: I'm so glad you're here with us!

I did have a great birthday yesterday.  Roxy, Michelle and Maria, especially, and also the other ladies who came by later in the day, gave me just what I wanted: they ignored me while lavishing attention and praises on my tits and nipples.  The day was awesome.  I loved how they dressed me in different outfits and slowly removed the outfits to enjoy my chest and nipples.  Though it was an all day breast party, when it ended at midnight I didn't want it to end.

I did ask Maria if she'd take a pic solely for you guys here at MMMM and this is the one I chose.  Those are Roxy's hands pulling my camisole over my boobs and hard nipples.  Even among the excitement of yesterday I was thinking of you guys here at this site!

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL WHO WISHED ME WELL!

13 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW, words don't do justice to the awesomeness of those tits Sexy! I'm glad you had a great day yesterday, sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves. You're hands down, without a doubt the coolest chick ever, thank you for sharing your stories and your incredible photos with all of us.

Redmagnum79 said...

You are very welcome beautiful lady and I'm glad you had a fun day with your family and friends next year I would love to join them in the fun of playing with your beautiful breasts

Anonymous said...

Marti im at a true fan of you I absolutely love the blog and especially the pictures. Peace and Love

Yojibearra said...

I’m sure it was our pleasure as well!

Wookiee42 said...

Holy freaking wow!!!! Just look at that chest! And those nipples. Again I'm jealous of all of the ladies that get to enjoy those. Roxy's hands look so small next to those melons!!!

Feelgood said...

That picture!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

anotheroneofnone said...

Oh, there are words. I suppose I should word. But DAMN! words not wording, although I wish my mouth did have somewhere else to be.

Art said...

Omg that is an amazing picture. Aside from the absolute gorgeous mind-blowing size of your tits, those machine gun nipples have to be one of the wonders of the modern world. ❤❤❤

John M said...

What an amazing picture. Those enormous perfect breasts against that sexy slender waist...I really wish I could see your amazing body in person - those proportions are mind-blowing!

Borny77 said...

God I am as erect as those nipples!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Another stunning view of those massive tits and looooong nipples. Marti you are one SEXY LADY!

Bill said...

A slightly belated Happy Birthday!!!

Those tits and nipples defy description!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

a belated Happy Birthday Marti!!
And congratulations on your anniversary with Roxy!!
The best in all things to you!!

Enigma2922 XO