Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Maiden Voyage


 This huge cock belongs to a guy whose first time throat fucking me was this trip - in other words a new guy.  Though this BOMT "meeting" began last Wednesday evening, he didn't arrive until around noon on Thursday.  This photo shows his first adventure down my throat.

If you look closely - well, maybe it's obvious - his cock is wet with my saliva only about a quarter of the way down the shaft.  When he pulled back, I pushed his away from me, gently and only just enough to get his cockhead out of my mouth.  I took the shaft in both hands and, while commandingly stroking it, I told him as I wore a devilish smile to go all the way in.  He asked me if I was sure about that and I replied, "Yeah, very sure,"  then added "Just make sure you cum in my mouth and not my throat so I can taste all of you.  Course if you have to blow in my throat then be my guest!"  So when he went back in his cock finally slipped beyond the magic point between the back of my mouth and the tightness of my throat.  "Oh my God!  Oh my God!  So good!" he said a few times on its journey down.  "No one's ever done this for me!"  as his cock neared the end of its tight, wet trip.  "Ever!"  Then his balls were squeezed between my chin and his body.  He was all the way in.

After uttering a few "Fucks!" he pulled out.  I again pushed him back gently and, again firmly and slowly stroking his big long shaft, told him how Mom had taught me how to breathe with a huge cock down my throat, albeit maybe not as deeply as usual, so when he's all the way in he can stay there awhile if he wants.  Back down his cock went, a little faster this time, until he's balls where again squeezed against my chin.   He put his hands on the back of man head and pulled me against him making it even harder to breathe but I could get enough in to maintain the penetration.  He let out a few almost inaudible and maybe even accidental utterances like "So fucking hot!" and "So fucking beautiful!"  And "What a fucking body!"  I felt his cock start to pulsate and heard him whisper "Ahh, fuck not yet, not yet.  Oh fuck!"  Sensing he had forgotten to blow it into my mouth, I pushed him back until his cockhead was in my mouth.  He blew a gigantic load into my happily wanting mouth.

When he was done, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and squeezed the last drops of cum out of it.  He apologized for cumming so soon till I assured him I loved that he came so quick because that tells me how much he enjoyed it.  And, besides, he's going to be able to practice in my throat many times over the ensuing 11 or so days.

Then, the next guy was in my throat. . .

Michelle


9 comments:

Art said...

Just so fucking hot. Smfh. Makes me so jealous. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

What a cliffhanger 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Yojibearra said...

Beautiful

NorthNJMale said...

holy shit....wow....lucky guy
yeah i am jealous too lol

Wookiee42 said...

God damn that's intensely hot. What a description and what a lucky dude. Not gonna lie I'd probably end up erupting down your throat the first time too

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

A developed skill built on a natural talent is doubly amazing Michelle. You're absolutely incredible, thanks for sharing yourself and your journey.

Bill said...

OMG!!! and look at those tits and nipples!!!

Andre Clifton said...

How would each guy describe their first venture into the mythical place known as your throat. I'm dribbling just thinking about it.

OMM said...

OMG !!!!!! I would so LOVE to fuck you and cum into your CUNT