Thursday, May 12, 2022

Zin's First Cocksucking Post!


 Hi!  Zin writing and, yep, that's me with Big Eddie's cock in my mouth.  Once I finally got a big cock in my mouth during the filming of The Life of Marti I can't get enough cock - especially down my throat.  As Michelle wrote, my first cock in my mouth, throat, and pussy was my own grandfather's monster - but I'm writing another much longer post about him and his huge dick.  I told Michelle I would make a post today on here and I was running out of time to finish my long post so I thought you might enjoy something quick,  It's your first look at me with a dick in my mouth!

I'll post again either later today or tomorrow morning.  Glad to be back - we missed you all!

Zin

11 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

thank you for the quick post and pic...looking forward to reading more. so fucking sexy

Feelgood said...

What a mouth🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Wow! Like all the other ladies who have shared, you look smoking hot with a cock in your mouth! Can't wait to hear more details about your shoot! Congratulations on taking your first cock (on film no less!) And such a full circle deal with it being your grandfather, the same man who inadvertently started Marti down her path.

Niplover said...

HOT post Zin! Looks like you're enjoying yourself! Looking ahead to more of your posts!

wnccouple said...

All of you ladies are impressive and beautiful. For a first-time blow, it looks like, and it sounds like you did great. you have a great future, and we look forward to seeing more.

Bill said...

Damn, that's nice!!!

Art said...

Just beautiful, absolutely gorgeous 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Congratulations on the success of your first time, definitely look forward to reading all about your journey. So far it looks and sounds like you're doing awesome!

Steve said...

Go Zin! Great pic too!

Andre Clifton said...

Do these skills just come naturally to your entire family? Because I would think you have been doing this for a few years.

Yojibearra said...

Fearless