Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Marti's Sexy Playfulness


 Hey everybody, it's Roxy writing.  As I've written before, I love looking through Marti's archives and I thought this cute but sexy photo says a lot about her as she teases the guy in the photo in the midst of a WFMC gangbang.  He had his cock inside her but stopped to take a few photos of her tits before he began pounding her.  As he did she squeezed her tits (maybe an I cup or so back then) and lifted them with her arms to his camera so he got an extreme closeup of the underside of her right breast.  It's wonderful how she can be so playful with 20 hard dicks around her.  The guy who took the photo made a few more then tilted her head back and fucked her throat.

This photo was from around 7 years ago - you can tell because she still had all her freckles!  And, even though she's joking with the guys, look how raised, rough and hard her areolas are and how erect her nipples are: she may be playful, but she's hot and horny!

(Michelle comes home later today.  Starting tomorrow (Wednesday) those of us who participate in this site - and a few newer gals who will soon become authors here - are taking some time off to try to bring this site up to date.  We've a lot to catch up on so come back often to follow us!)

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

That smile is simply gorgeous. So fun and inviting! The joy she is evincing is palpable and so damned much of a turn on

Yojibearra said...

OMG!

Art said...

Marti is always hot and just simply gorgeous. The playful side is an added bonus and that smile, oh that smile, is to die for. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Beautiful as always 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Redmagnum79 said...

I'm not going anywhere I just love the pictures you guys put on here

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She is absolutely amazing! The dictionary definition of SEXY. I've been mulling over in my head a new theory, perhaps her tits, THE TITS, continue to grow to ever more epic proportions in an effort to match her innate, inner sexual desire and desirability. I'm just thankful I've been around to witness her, and their, incredible journey.

anotheroneofnone said...

She truly is a wonder of the modern world. Actually, all of you are.

Anonymous said...

Sexy

Andre Clifton said...

I want this experience at least once in my life. Huge breasts to play with and a mature beauty ready to pleasure me in every way I can imagine.