Friday, May 20, 2022

Michelle From Her Latest Face-Fucking "Meeting"



 Hi everyone - it's Michelle and that's me taking in a big dick (and look at the size of those balls!) yesterday at my meeting with the BOMT.  So, yes, me and 32 huge cocks and my throat for the next 11 days.  God, this is so much fun and so hot!

Yesterday morning after they had all shot their first load of the day in my mouth, they stopped the sex - well, just momentarily, you understand 😏 - and have us all sit down for a "future of the BOMT" kind of discussion.  So I sat there - topless wearing only shorts and heels - among them all - they just wearing gym shorts - to decide where we're going with all this.  The first question was: since the BOMT is steadily growing in number what should we set as an upper limit of members (we had already exceeded their original limit of 20 guys)?  My answer was "there could be 500 of you and I'd still be happy, but more guys means less time each of them could be in my throat.  So the limit is up to you all."  They said they were all going to try to not delaying shooting their loads and that way they could all get their dicks in my mouth twice as much as they had been, albeit for shorter times.  I mean, it wasn't like they were lasting very long in my throat already - maybe 5 or 6 minutes on average - so that means letting the cum fly after 2 or 3 minutes of fucking my face.  They all said that with their dicks in my throat they were already spending most of their time there trying not to cum.  So, like I said, they can sign up as many guys as they want with keeping only one parameter in place: cocks must be at least 8½ inches long and (emphasis on and) 6½ inches in girth (8.5/6.5 rule), current member who may not pass both length and girth grandfathered.  We're also keeping the 80/40 rule: at least 80% of members must come (cum) for us to have the large "meeting" at the beach house (minimum time one week) and at least 40% for the smaller "meetings" to be held at the BOMT house on our property maximum time 4 days..

As for how often we meet I just said "as often as you guys want" and that I'd be OK with setting aside one long weekend a month to be with my extended family.  Then they informed me that they had booked me for every single day in June and July but that they'd work around my 4 consecutive days a month request.  I jokingly asked them how much cum did they think I could swallow in a month.  Their reply?  "We intend to find out!"

My time is about up before going out to be with them.  So I'll just quickly mention one more thing: they wanted to take some time each day to "worship" me, meaning no face-fucking and just kisses, tit play, and hair brushing and just being able to touch me - legs (especially), arms neck, ass if I wasn't sitting on it.  We took two face-fucking breaks yesterday that lasted an hour each and - WOW! - that treatment was burning hot 😍💗!

OK, ending for now.  Will try to post more during my 7 hours a rest a day.

Love you guys!

Michelle


6 comments:

Feelgood said...

I only wish that picture extended to see your ass😋 I imagine it looked great!!!!

Andre Clifton said...

God it gets me hot hearing you taking all these men down your throat. I'm not one to cum from oral fast but I would imagine skills and experience would cause me to rethink that.

Art said...

Just incredible. Seems a shame though to just rush to cum. I mean I get it that you love the taste, touch and feeling of it but as a guy, cumming is a build up to the end and to me, being inside your mouth would be incredible and something to savor. 😘😘

Steve said...

They should worship their Queen!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This club is beginning to rival the WFMC! If not in numbers then definitely in intensity. Keep having fun!

OMM said...

OMG...would love to cum into your cunt while you are sucking that cum!