Monday, May 16, 2022

Getting to Know Dana

 Hi everyone, it's Dana and those are my long legs.  I was introducing you to our ladies before we took a two week break and I've realized and didn't give you my introduction - though I suspect you know me pretty well by now.  But I haven't shown you my likeness in 3D yet so here are a few with the latter ones being me doing my favorite thing in all the earth: playing with Marti's breasts!






 
As for some facts about me: I'm the tallest of our group of ladies as I am 6'1½" (Ruthie is second at 6' even with Gina being 5'11".)  I weigh around 145 pounds and am in my late 30's.  As you can see my hair is very definitely a natural red and my eyes are an emerald green which is why I like to wear a lot of green clothing.  As you've heard, I am the general manager of Studio M so I'm pretty much responsible for everything and I report to our Agency's VP, Elaine.  Our Studio lead team reports either to me directly or indirectly (with Elaine being their direct supervisor).  The Studio M lead team consists of me as its general manager, Marti as Senior Individual Contributor Performer, Michelle as Individual Contributor for Prostitution, Maria as Principle Photographer and Director, Daphne as Makeup and Wardrobe Manager, Lacy as Female Talent Manager, Vera as Office Manager, Lin as Individual Contributor for Photography, and Roxy as Senior Writer.  I also have two men on our lead team reporting to me: Deke as Facility Manager and Harry as Male Talent Manager (part time job).  Big Eddie is Stage Manager and reports to Deke.

Enough of that business stuff.  I first met Marti back in 2016 when her physician, Emerson (God rest his huge heart) felt she needed therapy and sent her to me, knowing I was a total breast woman.  Though I always pride myself on my professionalism, Marti quickly tore down my professional self.  When she exposed her breasts to me so I could accurately measure them for bra fitting, she noticed me staring and invited me to enjoy her gifts.  She was probably an H or I cup at the time and, being a big boob lover, I coudn't say "no" to her offer.  We made love there in my office (it was after hours).  I became her most frequent lover, even more so than Michelle or Jake (God rest his fun soul) and within a few months we were discussing marriage and she seemed ready to leave her husband at the time, Daniel.  Unfortunately, she decided to stay with Daniel - the timing for she and I wasn't right.  Not too long after that I met Gail at a training course.  At the time, her boobs were bigger than Marti's at an M cup - they're now 7 cup sizes smaller! - and we seemed made for each other.  I proposed within a month and we married a month after that.  Marti's bed now consists of two king size mattresses converted into one and Gail and I often share it with Marti, Michelle, Maria and Roxy.

Guess that's enough information for now.  And I want to remind you guys how special you are to Marti and the rest of us.  We appreciate your patience with us.  And as for you frequent "comment-leavers," you are our heroes!  You're an elite group in our hearts and we try to gear this site to you.  We love you!

Dana

10 comments:

Art said...

Just beautiful Dana and your legs are to die for. 😍

Feelgood said...

Hi boss lady 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Bill said...

Dana, those legs are great and you being a redhead is a huge turn on foe me. even with it being 3d, you look gorgeous.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

No one here could blame you one bit for eschewing professionalism in favor of indulging in Marti's magnificent tits. Such an offer is irrefusable. It has obviously worked out well for you, and us as we are treated to your sexiness too.

I know Studio M will continue to thrive with you leading it.

Redmagnum79 said...

Hey boss lady you have beautiful legs and can we see more of them

wnccouple said...

Now that is what one would call a ravishing red head. Simply stunning and with those legs, you have it all.

anotheroneofnone said...

I don't know how any of you tear yourselves away even for daily life tasks, much less updating all of us.

Wookiee42 said...

I would think a vast majority of people would be hard pressed to hold that professionalism when offered that body!

mikshel269 said...

I remember the story of you meeting Marti for the first time very well and you have done a magnificent job in helping not only in keeping her in such great shape but I also suspect in helping her to grow those magnificent tits she has now

Andre Clifton said...

Through Marti so many people have found love and happiness. I'm excited for your journey to continue