Thursday, May 19, 2022

Maria on Michelle with the BOMT


 Ciao amanti.  It is Maria and the glorious body I post is, for sure, that of My Michelle.  She will be with the men of the BOMT until 31 May as they decided they wanted her through Memorial day.

You may wonder, no?, what I think of My Michelle being so busy with these men whose number was 32 for her?  Now since they set up so a smaller group for visiting her here at our complex she is spending much more time with them.  What do I think?  I am happy for her!  She's loving it and sometimes they put it on cam so I can watch live.  Then she brings pictures and videos home for us to enjoy together.  Since I am some part of a voyeur with My Michelle that I am OK with what she does with them.  Besides, I cannot fuck her throat or shoot her sperm!  😂😁 Plus when she gets home she is oh so horny, and watching the video with her pushes her over a sexual edge - and I get to enjoy that.  Besides, when Michelle is gone, I get to take her place in bed next to Mama Marti!  With Roxy on her other side and Daphne on my other side.  I can hold to a breast all night long!

Addio per ora!

Maria

4 comments:

Art said...

Beautiful pic, Michelle is definitely Marti's daughter. Sounds like you are more than ok with the situation so it's a win/win for everyone. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot of Michelle, fucking hell she's gorgeous! I'm glad you're okay with her arrangement and that it is proving beneficial for everyone. I remember y'all both posting about how the sex between you two was always amazing after you would shoot her scenes so it makes sense.

And who could be anything other than thrilled getting to snuggle up with the most incredible tits ever.

Andre Clifton said...

I do love that you are excited for her excitement. That true will last for ages.

Bill said...

I love that pic of Michelle!!! So lucky of you to have and see both sides of her.