Friday, May 27, 2022

It's a Wonderful Life


 Remember that old Christmas movie called It's a Wonderful Life?  Well, this is my version of It's a Wonderful Life!  A big dick in my mouth and throat - see how it puffs out my cheeks and expands my throat? - my left tit pulled aside with a guy sucking its hard nipple, and my right nipple - hard as well - waiting for the guy who took this picture to put down his camera and suck it as well.  Sometimes there's also a big hard cock in my pussy, too! A couple dozen guys or more standing around watching and waiting for their turns.  Load after load after load of cum filling my mouth.

God, it's a wonderful life!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

What a picture 😈🔥🤩🤤

NorthNJMale said...

looking so fucking amazing and sexy....thank you for letting us see a glimpse of your wonderful life

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Another awesome shot and incredibly sexy description Michelle, fucking hell you're gorgeous!

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing shot. God damned do you have a way to make it sound even sexier than it already is.

Andre Clifton said...

We rarely see your nipples hard.

Steve said...

You've got your Mother's nipples. So nice. ;)

Art said...

So fucking hot. You are definitely your mother's daughter, your tits and nipples and just overall beauty show it so clearly. 😘😘