Friday, May 27, 2022

Fishnet for the Ages


 Hey all.  Dana writing and Marti showing off.  This photo was taken some 3 or so years ago (I think).  It's hard to imagine tits as big as those in the picture could more than double in size to their remarkable hugeness that they are now.  She couldn't begin to get her tits in that fishnet top anymore.  We also cannot not find another to fit her gigantic breasts and small body.  Hell, it's hard to find anything that will fit her incredible figure!

I still swear I am one of the luckiest women alive to get to play and love these two things (and the rest of her),  along with the 31 other ladies in our extended family, of course.

Dana

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’d say try to get the fishnet to fit especially since there are no others 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I certainly wouldn't mind getting caught up and tangled in that net! Our sexual goddess looks awesome in anything or nothing at all. Her innate allure and the gravitational pull of THE TITS are inescapable, though I can't think of any reason for anyone lucky enough to be in her orbit to ever want to leave.

Wookiee42 said...

Love this photo. the fishnet putting up a good fight!

Yojibearra said...

There will never be another you, Marti!

Art said...

Dana, maybe something custom or just something draped over those incredible tits would work. 😘😘

Andre Clifton said...

I trust not many things are loose fitting on these girls. But I'm willing to use as much time as possible to find out