Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Maria in Front of the Camera for a Change

 

 

Ciao amanti - yes it is I, Maria, and that photo is me!  Art asked in a comment on my last entry of My Michelle to see something of me.  So here it is!  It is true I have posted very little of my body.  Do you think I should do more?

I must tell you that I am, excuse my Italian, the ragazza piรน fortunata! (the luckiest gal).  I sleep next to My Michelle when she is with us and next to Mama Marti when she is with her men.  I always get one of their voluptuous bodies to hold.

Fino alla prossima volta (until next time)

Maria 

(Maybe next post I should take the little t-shirt off, no?)



 

9 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

OMG yes please post more pics you are a truly beautiful and sexy lady...and you also have an amazing body. thank you for sharing.

Wookiee42 said...

Please share more with us! You have such a sexy frame. Beautiful proportions and curves. Very very beautiful

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Bella e talentuosa! I hope I got that right, I hope you do share more of yourself as well as your awesome art Maria.

Feelgood said...

I’d love to see you more often especially since you rock the other end of the camera

Bill said...

Wow, yes, I'm sure we'd all love to see more.

Art said...

Omg, absolutely gorgeous Maria. I wish we could definitely see more of you, so if you're listening to my requests, go for it. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

wnccouple said...

You are simply hot and sexy. You need to spend more time in front of the camera!!!

mikshel269 said...

Maria I would agree very lucky and very beautiful and would love to see more of you covered or uncovered

Andre Clifton said...

I do wish we could see more of you. Your body is amazing. I'm sure the ladies long cuddling with you as well