Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Marti on Gangbangs


 Hi!  It's Marti - miss me?!?  I just posted this pic on Tumblr with that little bit of areola hidden so wanted to post it here with the digital pastie removed.  Here's what I wrote about it at Tumblr. . .

One of my favorite things in life is being the center of a gangbang. I usually prefer at least 10 guys be there but sometimes end up with 20 or more and, you know the old saying, "the more's the better!" One of my favorite times during a gangbang is when the guys walk into the room and see me dressed like this - or sometimes even skimpier. Hearing their expressions of wonder and, well, shock when the first get a look at my huge natural tits is a huge turn on for me. I pretty much let them do whatever they want with my body but I do ask them to cum in my mouth or at least on my tits where I can lick away their loads.

We once again apologize for inconsistent posting here, but there's a whole lot happening at Studio M and here at our personal all-girl neighborhood.   It's too much for me to write about without getting lost, or rambling, or repeating myself so Dana will fill you in soon and will also run a little contest for you guys which I think will be fun for you!

Love you all,

Marti (O)Y(O)

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

The gangbangs reminds me of the WFMC and of course I’m sure the contest will be awesome!!

Wookiee42 said...

The more the merrier is such a great outlook. What a feeling it must be to be the focus of so many peoples desires

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

ALWAYS a pleasure when you post Sexy! Even having been along for the ride seeing your tits, clothed or bare, is always awe-inspiring. A contest is certainly intriguing.

Bill said...

With the other members posting, it does seem a bit more consistent. And I love the variety.

I can only imagine what it must be like to see and be with you in person.

wnccouple said...

If I was to walk into a gangbang and saw something as beautiful as you, I more than likely would have passed out. But what a great way to go!!!

Andre Clifton said...

I missed you a ton.