Monday, May 16, 2022

Michelle's Twofer Monday



 Hi all, Michelle here.  I've been so bad at posting lately that I thought I'd give you a twofer.  The top photo, obviously, is focused on my short - but ass they tell me, curvaceous - legs.  Most of my career time now is spent with the BOMT (Brotherhood of Michelle's Throat) and the only other things I'm doing now is my part in the Live of Marti series of videos and some R-rated glamour photos which is where the top photo came from.

The bottom photo was taken when 15 members of the BOMT visited me at our extensive private property.  They wanted to do a throat fucking session our in the open so I suggested we go to a particular wooded pond near the center of the acreage.  There's a strip of land which had be tree harvested just before we bought it and the guys wanted to stop and watch me - and take photos! - of me stripping.  The top was on its way to coming off when this was taken.  Once I was nude (except for shoes and underwear) we continued to the pond area where they fucked my face for hours - nonstop.

I'm leaving Wednesday evening to go meet the full BOMT at the beach house.  The BOMT is still growing so it should be a house (and throat!) full.  I want to respond to Mom's last post and some other things before I leave so look for some more from me soon.

Michelle

11 comments:

Feelgood said...

As lovely as always, by the way did you get a new haircut or is your hair up in the last picture?😋😋😋😋😋

Wookiee42 said...

Your legs are as they all tell you curvaceous and gorgeous! I love that candid style shit of you slightly bent showing that luscious cleavage! Glad to hear the BOMT has become such a great thing for you!

Michelle said...

@Feelgood - My hair was up. Some of them like me that way because my hair doesn't get in the way of their view of my body!

Michelle said...

@Wookie42 - Thanks for all the hot compliments. Yeah, I love the BOMT - I mean, being the center of so much attention is awesome, not to mention all the cum I get to swallow!

Steve said...

I look forward to hearing/ seeing more from you!

Art said...

Just absolutely, to die for gorgeous Michelle. I guess the take away is that you are one fucking beautiful woman. 😍

Bill said...

I hoe those guys realize just how lucky they are to have you at their almost beck and call.

I can't compete physically or monetarily with them, but that doesn't stop my lsutng for you.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Both awesome shots Michelle! Fuck! You're fucking sexy! Certainly your mother's daughter, just look at that wonderful cleavage. And of course those incredibly sexy legs, topped by that hot, round ass. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the glamour photos too.

wnccouple said...

Nothing sexier than a beautiful lady in hose. Great legs and the second picture is worth the price of admission.

mikshel269 said...

Looking lovely as ever when you smile

Andre Clifton said...

Looking gorgeous as usual. The things a mind can create with just a few images.