Thursday, May 26, 2022

Roxy Revisits a Photo of Marti


 Hi everyone, it's Roxy.  We actually published this photo of Marti showing off back in November '21, but since we just reposted it on Tumblr I wanted to put it here.  To publish this, we had to crop the image so as not to show the guys' faces (you did look past the curves to notice the guys staring at her, right?😁).  Well, I can certainly tell you they had looks of amazement and surprise and anxiousness to get at her.  Who wouldn't?

I'll be posting more soon as I get some of my script writing behind me.  So I hope to fill you in soon on my "adventures" with that body - and others!  See you then!

Roxy

4 comments:

Art said...

I can imagine how they feel. It's like seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time, it's a bit overwhelming. And Marti is both a national treasure and one of the seven wonders of the world. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Oh yeah the guys

Wookiee42 said...

God I love these shots. Just knowing the stares of unadulterated lust after such a luscious body

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Seeing THE TITS for the first time has to be an incredible moment. Just seeing them in pix and videos is amazing but to be there looking at such an awesome sight it would be unbelievable.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading about those adventures Roxy!