Sunday, October 23, 2022

A Beautiful Day


Those are my, Marti's, legs in the photo.  I'm sitting on a swing hanging from a limb of a large live oak which stands beside one of the ponds on our property.

It's a beautiful fall day here in south Georgia and a beautiful day for happy hearts: Chris looks like he's going to make it through this!  Ruthie, Rose, and I were with him Thursday evening so Becca and Zin could go back to their hotel, get some dinner, and gets showers before coming back to the hospital.  I was holding Chris'x right hand; Rose, his left hand.  Ruthie was rubbing his feet.  Slowly and unexpectedly he opened his eyes, looking first at me, then at Rose, and lastly at Ruthie.  He said slowly and just above a whisper: "Is this heaven?"  I said through a smile and growing tears of happiness: "If you believe having three sexy, busty women caring for you is heaven, then, yes, it is!"  Rose and Ruthie threw their arms around him while I paged the nurse who quickly arrived.  By the time the doctor arrived I had talked to Becca who screamed with happiness; they arrived while the doctor was in the room.

Chris slowly improved Friday and even more Saturady, so much so that Michelle and Maria went back to our home.  The doctor wants to monitor him for a few days and will perhaps release him on Tuesday.  Chris is up walking the hallways with one of us rolling his harness with his saline bag dangling.  Ruthie has gotten a flight to go back to Vermont Monday; Becca and Zin will stay with him at least another week or two.  Rose and I will, . . . well. . .

I'll let you know in my next post.

 


12 comments:

Feelgood said...

Kinda bothers me how you consider your legs the least favorite (if I got that right) they’re awesome though obviously not as awesome as your tits

anotheroneofnone said...

I am so glad. You and your extended family deserve only the best. You give and give and give.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is great to hear he is improving, he's lucky to have such an awesome support system around him.

The shot of you on the swing is amazing, the perfect setting for an early fall day by the lake, especially with you Sexy! Of course anywhere you are becomes the sexiest place on Earth, really though just an idyllic place.

Art said...

That's absolutely fantastic news Marti! And yes, three busty sexy women caring for you is definitely heaven. Lol. Finally, Marti your legs are awesome, truly beautiful and yummy 😘😘

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow thats amazing news to hear about your brother is on the road to recovery and is improving in his health. also thank you for the amazing pic of your gorgeous legs.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's the best news for you and your family glad he's doing better and on to the picture of your sexy legs they are beautiful

mikshel269 said...

So good to hear the news. And yes having 3 beautiful busty women caring for you is definitely a heaven I would never want to leave.

Anonymous said...

This is anonymous(Bringing the tits forward) again I hope you’re doing well I’m glad your family is doing better, luck family you have. I really miss you Marti.

Rich said...

Glad to hear he's doing well!

anotheroneofnone said...

Wonderful news! And I suspect every day around y'all is beautiful.

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing news!!! Best wishes for his continued recovery!!!
And those are some fine fine legs Marti!!

Vinny said...

Fantastic news!! I wish him well on his recovery. Sweet Leg shot, great setting for that photo.