Tuesday, October 4, 2022

"Young Perv" and Becca

 

 Hey all, it's me, Zin, writing but that's not me in the photo - that's my Mom, Becca or Momma as I call her.  And before I write a bit about her let me share one of my "Emily names" with you: Young Perv.  I got that name because of what's happening in the photo.  Before I go there just a reminder for any of you new here:  Becca's Dad, my grandfather, is Chris who is Marti's older brother.  Therefore Marti is my great aunt while Becca and Michelle are first cousins.  Got it?

But back to the photo.  I am certainly one of the most visual of our group of 40 ladies and enjoy, for instance, watching the other ladies pleasure Marti and watching (and tasting!) Marti's milk and squirting cunt.  But perhaps my favorite thing to watch is my Momma, Becca, suck her own tits, like in the picture, so it's a good thing that Momma likes to masturbate and by masturbating I mean sucking her own tits.  Momma's the only one of us who lives alone though less than 100 yards away in the little one bedroom guesthouse.  So she'll leave our nightly sex gathering before we're done with Marti and goes home and masturbates - i.e., sucks her nipples.  Sometimes I leave with her and just sit with her in her small living room and watch her enjoy her body.  There is just something so HOT 🔥🔥🔥about watching my own mother put on a self-sucking show for me.  I watch getting hotter and hotter and she loses herself in her play with those big milky tits eventually getting to the point when I just have to rub my clit or use a toy on myself, cumming often as I watch her.  Yeah, me being pervy.  So I guess Young Perv does fit me well!  But, damn, knowing Momma is putting on such a hot, private show just for me is definitely INTENSE and just fucking awesome!

And the conversation while she's putting on her show for me just gets me wilder with desire.  She'll pop that nipple out of her mouth and ask me something like "You enjoy watching your Momma do this, Baby?"  And, of course, I'm like "Hell, yeah!  So fucking hot!"  She'll go back sucking stopping every now and then to ask the same question with minor changes, twirling her tongue around her areolas as she listens to my reply.  And sometimes she'll put her tit almost in my face so I get a closeup of the nipple going into her mouth and I can almost taste the milk.  And, OMFG, when she looks up at me watching me watch her!

OK, now I'm really perving. . .

4 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

I can unequivocally say that I as well am a perv! As with you I love watching a woman suck her own tits. There is something so intensely erotic about the act itself. And to have it be someone who is your relation ... So hot. The dirty talk alone would be enough to put me over the edge! Zin you are such a lucky young woman!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Excellent post Zinnia, the photo is extremely sexy! The beauty captured in just this one shot is incredible, from the pursed lips wrapped tightly around her nipple to the way her wonderfully soft boob gives way to her hand, it is simply outstanding.

And the story behind it, you did an amazing job conveying the intensity of those private moments shared between just the two of you. Thank you sharing this with all of us. You should know by now you're among like-minded folks, fellow connoisseurs of cleavage, appreciators of an ample bosom, and boob buffs of all stripes. We're all here to perv on the awesomeness shared in every post.

Feelgood said...

She gives milk!! Another great quality of Marti 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Art said...

Zin, if they are reading this blog, many one handed, they are a fellow perv. We are all pervs. That's a great pic and you and Becca are lucky to be able to share the love. 😘😘