Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Vera, The Second Muskatitter


 "The Three Muskatitters?"  Emily, you're such as rascal - and a fantastic lover!  Hi guys, Vera writing - and I guess I'm the second Muskatitter.  I will echo what Maria said in her last post: to be grouped with Maria and Willow is a fabulous compliment!  Maria did kinda rearrange Willow's and my birthdays: I was born in 1990 and Willow in 1991 - just for the record.  (Maria corrected it on her post.)

Hope you enjoy this, my latest post!

Vera

13 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

WOW you have an amazing lovely sexy body...thank you for the posting.

Art said...

Absolutely stunning Vera. Now this is a much better post of you. I love being able to see most of your beautiful body like this. Just gorgeous. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Still, what a body 🤩🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely amazing shot Vera! You're obviously gorgeous, the landing strip is sexy as fuck and your boobs are incredible. The cherry red lips are just perfect!

Vinny said...

Vera, you are stunning! Thank you for sharing this pic. Also if I could set up a photo shoot for Studio M, I would do one to play off the flamboyant Musketeers (Musketitters) :)

mikshel269 said...

Always enjoy seeing you Vera. The Three Muskatitters just thinking does that make your motto All For Boobs and Boobs for All?

alpachino said...

Gorgeous!!!

Wookiee42 said...

Holy sexy full body shot Batman!!!! What a set! The second Muskatiteer is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Paulhere- so sexy. Honestly how is it that each of you ladies are just visions of pure sexyness? Just amazing.

Yojibearra said...

Just beautiful

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and very good looking big boobs

Steve said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Bill said...

What a view! Wish I was there with you!