Saturday, October 15, 2022

Roxy's Legs and Action


 I (Roxy) am interrupting this "Battle of the Muskatitters" to show off my legs a little.  Most of my time spent at Studio M is either writing scripts or or discussing plots with Lin and Maria as movie directors.  Every now and then, though, I get to spend some time in front of the cameras.  Here I'm about to start a leg and body solo photoshoot with Maria in charge.  It's always so much fun and so exciting to model especially for such awesome and professional photographers as Lin and Maria.  The shoot took up most of the morning.

In the afternoon and a bit into the evening I then got to act in a movie of my own writing.  There were three of us ladies in the video as the only cast members: Marti as the grandmother; Lacy as her daughter; myself as Lacy's daughter, Marti's granddaughter.  In the script Lacy and I have just taken Marti home after a long stay in the hospital.  Lacy and I are relieved and happy to be bringing Marti home and emotions run deep after her scare.  Marti's character, being vain - like Marti really is - insisted on wearing a short skirt and sexy top home from the hospital and my character, being a horny 20-something can't help but notice her body.  Finally, Marti wants to shower and I insist on helping her.  Sexual tensions mount when Marti strips and faces me cameras attentive to her huge breasts and giant nipples.  I insist on helping her shower and our emotions of the day heighten our mutual attractions and, well, you know what happens.  Lacy eventually joins in and Marti's tits and nipples get lots of attention and we gets lots of milk and an amazing squirting pussy.

Ah yes.  It was a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Wonderful is not a strong enough word it seems!

Gladly take the interrupted muskatiteers posts tonight your amazing legs!

Steve said...

Roxy, your get-away sticks are amazing! I do wish I could see y'alls videos, they sound like fun.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible shot Roxy, always enjoy your posts, you always seem to have a hot story to tell and getting to see your shapely legs is a bonus. Sounds like an awesome way to spend a day, of course, any time spent with Marti and THE TITS is definitely well spent.

Feelgood said...

Sounds a little like real life 😏😏

mikshel269 said...

Sexy pictures and stories Roxy you always deliver the goods with every post you make

Art said...

Sounds incredible Roxy and you look incredible as well. That pose just makes me wanting more of you, much more. 😘😘

Redmagnum79 said...

Sounds like you had a good time would love to see some of the pictures