Tuesday, October 18, 2022

July in ( and out of) Baby Blue


 Hey guys, it's July and here's a photo of me fooling around with some of the gals before one of my poolside photo shoots.  I like my somewhat slimmed-down shape while still qualifying as a BBW.  I certainly feel sexier than ever and, I have to admit, having all those people staring at my body as I pose really turns me on.  Even though I have always been lesbian, I am seriously considering doing some girl/guy stuff.  I mean, it looks like fun?!

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

I wouldn’t mind shooting with you 🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Smokin' hot shot July! Everything about it is just fucking sexy. You look awesome in (and out) and the fun socks are nice touch too. The one in/one out is a personal favorite of mine and your cute little smirk is just killer. And to top it all off you nonchalantly drop the idea of you wanting to possibly work with guys too. Just an outstanding post!

NorthNJMale said...

wow July you look amazing...such a delicious body.
loving those sexy thighs and legs.....and of course your beautiful breasts. can not wait to see what you do next.

Wookiee42 said...

July.. you should definitely feel sexy, because you most emphatically are one sexy woman. And that color works fantastic on you!!
Girl/guy can definitely be fun. But we will need pics to make sure it's not just a story. 😁

SkyFlower said...

Gorgeous photo, that colour is stunning on you. x

mikshel269 said...

Looking sexy as ever and loving that sly little smile. As far as trying girl/guy stuff I can certainly attest to it being very fun

Art said...

July you just look crazy sexy, every bit of you, is just driving me wild. You are looking gorgeous and I'm loving it. 😘😘