Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Maria Feeding Emily Her Own Tits


 I (Emily) had just come home from the grocery store when Maria - naughty Sicilian that she is - came up behind me, lifted my top up over my boobs and pulled down my bandeau bra and fed me my nipples.  A few of the other ladies finished unpacking my car and putting away the groceries as others watched Maria feed me my own tits.  I have to admit I really got into both the attention and the feel of my nipples in my mouth and my tongue swirling them about.  And Maria, never one to do things a little at a time, fed me for over two hours!

I didn't mind a bit!! 😉😗

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Nice feeding 😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This blog, and the incredible group of girls behind it, make me thankful we live in a time where these moments are so easily captured. The story of your afternoon being fed your own boobs is exceedingly sexy but the photo really takes it to the next level, hell it cranks it up about as high as it can go.

Absolutely incredible pic and story Emily, thanks for sharing it with us.

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow...i have never seen groceries being so sexy until now.
wish my adventures to the store would be like this hehehe.
thank you for sharing

Wookiee42 said...

Maria you spicy minx! Not that anyone here can blame her for wanting to free those full and luscious tits!!!
And feeding them to you!! so so hot. I love seeing someone licking their own nipples ! Just so very erotic

mikshel269 said...

That is a very sexy way of saying thank you for getting food

Art said...

Yah gotta love what you do. Of course I definitely wish I was there helping you out. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Extremely sexy! What a way to spend an afternoon, having one of the gorgeous ladies feeding you your own tits!! Just the thought of seeing this in action and not just a still is so very thrilling!