Sunday, October 23, 2022

Legs, Ass, and New Site News


Hi, it's Emily again.  Hope you don't mind another pic of me, but at least this time I'm giving you a little variety by showing my legs and ass (kinda).  As Dana said of me before this photo shoot: "Only Emily would want to be photographed in a storage room."

And, yes, this is also another reminder to those of you who would like to join our 100% FREE private site: there's still time and spots open to join us there.  To join all you have to do is leave us a couple of hot comments on this site and to email me your request at emmilyinparadise@gmail.com (remember there are two "m's"in my email name - not just one as in my real name).  All emails will be kept private and we will not publish any email addresses.  MMGGBB will continue as is so you won't be missing us if you don't join our new private site.  The new site will have more photos and animated gifs but with less text.  We will show some things we don't often show here such as ass pics and full body photos though in an R-rated way.  More of the ladies of Studio M will join us there, too!  We are thinking about moving all X-rated photos to a third site.  We'll see.

We still haven't decided on a name for the new site so for those of you who have already emailed us you will soon get a second email with the site name.  I think we have emailed all of you who requested to join the new site; if we haven't, let us know.  We hope to have the new site up by November 1.

Again, please post some comments at this site then email me to request admission to the new private site.  That will also get you into a new X-rated site if we decide to set it up.

Love,

Emily (emmilyinparadise@gmail.com)

12 comments:

mikshel269 said...

Looking sexy at any angle Emily.Got my email can't wait for the new site.

Feelgood said...

Waiting for November 1 to come!!!

Yojibearra said...

I’ve been ‘away’ as I had been taking care of mom. She had dementia and it was a tough road.
I have missed you all.
Let’s do this!

Yojibearra said...

I’ve read that a new site is opening up. Any site that deals with Marti count me in.

Anonymous said...

paulhere- love those sexy perfect legs. Going to send you an email to join this new site, and hope I get in.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Hot damn Emily, those legs go ALL the way up don't they! You're definitely rocking those shorts and your stiletto heels look fucking killer.

alpachino said...

Happy to see pics of you in storage areas or anywhere - great look rocking the heels! Got my email so cant wait for new site

Art said...

Emily, just absolutely gorgeous, stunning and beautiful. I think that about covers it. 😘😘

NorthNJMale said...

very nice long luscious legs....would love to explore it inch by inch with my tongue hehehe

Bill said...

Another great view!!!

Lovemonkey1986 said...

Wow those are legs I'd love wrapped around by body

Wookiee42 said...

Emily's, showing us she is the complete package!!! Lovely legs on an amazing body! And from what you've shown us here your personality is just as hot!