Monday, October 31, 2022

Sometimes the Anticipation Is Too Much


 Today, Halloween, of course, is a kind of a day off here at Studio M.  We've got a couple of photo shoots this morning but most of the models are having a three day weekend.  The office, which includes me (Dana), is open with some taking a vacation day.  So it's a catch-up paperwork day for me and others, at least until 2:00 when we're closing to get ready for our Halloween party.  I can't wait to see what some of these ladies wear, especially Marti.

So anyway, this post is photos of anticipation of Marti's nipples.  I had to lead with this one on top because it's me with her left breast and nipple.  I'm very visually stimulated and there's nothing more stimulating to me than Marti's tits.  Here's a few more "anticipatory" photos with some of the rest of us about to enjoy Marti's treasures:




But then sometimes you just have to suck the hell out of them:




Happy Halloween everyone!

Oh, and yes, a few of the ladies are spending the morning hoping to get The Ladies of M blog up and running.  I don't think they'll make their deadline of tomorrow, but we'll see.

Dana

(I should mention that these photos were previously posted here.)

12 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Marti makes us all shiver with antici........pation!

Happy Halloween to all you lovely ladies!

Feelgood said...

I never get tired of seeing these again and I hope you and the others take plenty of pictures at the party you can post here or at the new site. I’m sure many will love that

Yojibearra said...

Unbelievable! Suck it for all of us…

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Marti is fucking awesome! THE TITS are simply spectacular! It is always incredible when anyone figures out who they are and what their purpose is, we are all the beneficiaries of her being blessed with THE TITS. Even more so that she shares them so freely. The obvious joy she and they bring to y'all is irresistible. Happy Halloween!

NorthNJMale said...

OMG now these are a great Halloween treat for us...amazing beautiful tits with nipples to match hehe thank you

Art said...

THE NIPS are just incredible. So thick. So tall. So perfectly suckable. I envy all of you there with the opportunity to get your hands, mouths or any other body parts or openings on Marti, THE TITS and especially THE NIPS. 😘😘

Vinny said...

Thanks for sharing these pics, these are simply exquisite to see over and over. I only wish I could see "THE TITS" up close, maybe one day. :)

Happy Halloween, I hope everyone there has a great time tonight.

Vinny

Rich said...

Hot photos! Can't wait for the blog.

mikshel269 said...

Trick or Teating at Studio M, the trick is getting as much Teat from Marti as possible

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

@mikshel - Trick or Teating. Now I should have thought of that. What a difference a little 'r' can make. Thanks

anotheroneofnone said...

Never enough of those glorious tits, such pure treats.