Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Boa and the Minnow


 You know how difficult it can be to laugh when you have a mouthful of food or drink?  I can tell you it's even harder when you have a gigantic cock in your mouth and down your throat.  That's what happened to me in this photo.  First, this is one of the biggest cocks in my group of men - you can see the cockhead in my throat!  It was plunging out my throat while a different got sucked my left tit while another one played with my left one.  Plus there was a fourth guy balls deep in my pussy.  But back to the cock in my throat. . .  Other than moans, exclamations of sexual delight, and sounds cocks make as they fuck a wet mouth or wet pussy, the room is usually quiet.  But I heard someone say something like "Looks like a minnow eating a boa constrictor!" referring to the size of this cock and me taking it.  As you can see I cut my eyes in the direction of the voice and couldn't help but start laughing - his comment cracked me up more than it should have.  Well, when you're going balls deep with a huge cock in your mouth your tongue needs to be in a certain position to allow you to breathe.  Well, my tongue slipped as I tried to laugh and I chocked on the cock and the laughter.  I had to pull him out to catch my breath, my tits flopping around as I laughed and my pussy squeezing the cock inside me as I tensed with laughter.  I finally caught my breath and fed the boa back down my minnow throat!

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Well... There goes today's abstaining from jacking off... Lol

Jesus is that a hot visual to an even hotter scenario! I. Sure I would have been in absolute stitches in this event! I can only imagine how the guy balls deep in that pussy felt. The convulsing from the laughing would put me well over the edge!

Always glad to hear tales from the group. Seems like you are in absolutely the perfect place for you!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Fucking hell, you're so fucking sexy Michelle! Moments like that are what you'll remember for a lifetime, slight breaks from the routine stand out and really make an impression.

Bill said...

Laughter is a sign of great sex!!!

Art said...

Just so fucking hot Michelle 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Hopefully everything turned out ok😈😈😈😈😈

NorthNJMale said...

wow thats an amazing pic....luck guys

mikshel269 said...

Great story to go with such a incredible picture. Goes to remind you never take sex to seriously.

Vinny said...

What I used to tell the men working for me "work hard, but play even harder", to lift their spirts when the time clock hit the 12 hour mark in the A.F. This pic is the depiction of that statement of playing harder. Michelle, thank you for sharing your well earned exploits with everyone here. Ciao Bella.

OMM said...

OMG! Beautiful! I love to have you suck me!