Sunday, October 30, 2022

Roxy's Legs Strike Again


Are you getting tired of seeing my legs yet?  Yeah, it's Roxy again.  I would like to hear your feedback on this photo though.  I rejected it because I thought it made my legs look, somehow, too strong.  I guess it's the heels in conjunction with the pose.  So what do you think?

Emily is doing most of the work to get the new private blog going, but I was tasked with establishing the name.  We appreciate all of your input on this and your creativity.  "Muskatitters" was popular with some of you as it is with some of us, except it leaves out those of us who prefer to show our legs.  So Emily, of course, added "Legsalots" to it (get it? like Lancelot or Legolas).  We also tossed around your suggestions of imagery and alliteration.  However, in the end, we decided for a simple title akin to many of your suggestions: The Ladies of Studio M.  The website will be ladiesofm@blogspot.com.  Don't go there yet.  First we haven't sent out invitations which will be required for this private blog.  (Remember, you must send us a couple of comments here then email Emily at emmilyinparadise at gmail.  Make sure you put two m's in emmily.  Be sure to tell us in your email what your screen name is as "Unknowns" will not be invited.)  Second, there's nothing there.  We hope to work on it Monday and Tuesday though we do have our Studio M Halloween party Monday night.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed us so far.  This site, Massive Mammaries, Great Gams, Beautiful Blows will continue as it is.  The new site will have more photos of more ladies but not as much text.  A few spots remain; we hope to hear from you!

8 comments:

Art said...

Roxy your legs look absolutely beautiful and the term you're looking for is well defined and your legs definitely are. The term I'll use is gorgeous. 😘😘

Redmagnum79 said...

No Roxy I'm not tired t
Of looking at your beautiful legs

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm certainly not tired of seeing you show off your legs Roxy. Your assessment of this photograph is perhaps a bit hypercritical, though understandable, I'd need to see it in the context of the full shoot to know if I would keep it as part of a photo-set. You have fantastic legs and I trust your judgment on how best to display them. I'm just happy you choose to do so here for us.

From where I sit there is a lot to like about this shot, the peep-toe pumps with they stacked platform soles and spike high heels are very sexy, the way your skirt hugs your ass yet drapes nicely as well, and as I've said, your legs are incredible.

The one drawback I see in the shot is the setting, between the ladder, the star and the moldings on the wall there are a lot of competing lines behind your sexy legs.

Roxy said...

Good point about the background TMH. We did eventually move it to a less busy environment. . .

Wookiee42 said...

Definitely not tired of seeing these legs! They're too damned sexy to get tired of!

Feelgood said...

I do like the picture and as you alluded to they’re more muscular than others that’s what I was thinking, I like that

NorthNJMale said...

strong is very sexy...and your legs are fucking sexy as hell.
we will never get tired of seeing your sexy legs

mikshel269 said...

Roxy your legs always rock