Friday, October 14, 2022

Emily at the Beach, Continued


 Here's another shot of me (Emily) at the beach this time with my top raised over my boobs.

Just as a side: have you noticed the similarities of Maria, Willow, and Vera?  All three slim-and-stacked raven-haired beauties.  You know me, always given people crazy names, so I have labelled the three of those ladies together as The Three Musketitters.  Stupid, I know, but fun.

I think someone here told you that Kaatje is putting together quite a large spreadsheet with descriptions of all of us ladies here at Studio M - 47 sexy women!  I am reducing her listings to just some basic info of all 47 (and growing) of us.  Should post it here in the next day or so.

And speaking of those 47 - all have agreed to pose for our new on-line addition to this site!  Again, it is by invitation only and the requirements are that you have to post at least 2 comments here and you have to email me at emmilyinparadise@gmail.com (note the 2 "m's" in emmily!) requesting to be added.  I hope to send a brief confirmation today to those of you who have already emailed me.  Spaces at the new site are limited so email us soon!  If you've emailed us and I haven't responded to you by the end of today then you should email us again remembering my email has those 2 m's in Emily instead of one.

Oh, and thanks to all of you who have commented lately.  It's awesome to see more of you writing us!!!  💖😘

11 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

what an amazing pic...makes one want to take a beach vacation just for the view and the company. hehehe
looking forward to seeing more and getting to know more about ya.

Vinny said...

Miss Emmily, thank you for sharing this wonderful picture if a very busty mermaid to start my day. I hope to see more of this series, its totally hot.

Ciao Bella

Wookiee42 said...

As always Emily an exceptional and sexy shot of your ample bust and sexy curves! Looking forward to hearing more about all 47 ladies! And to keep seeing more of you!

anotheroneofnone said...

That's the beach? I suspected it was Marti's bed once she gets going... ;)

Art said...

Just gorgeous Emily, simply stunning. Can I ask which beach for future reference? Lol. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Damn Emily 🤩🤩🤩 I didn’t even think of the similarities until you said 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Steve said...

Cut and paste makes sure I don't mess up the email to the bodacious Emmily.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Emily! The filmy fabric of your outfit works perfectly, it clings to you just right and it goes without saying your boobs are fucking incredible!

Definitely looking forward to Kaatje's spreadsheet, curious what sort of stuff will be included in it.

mikshel269 said...

A great shot there Emily. I almost think you ended up a wet in more ways than one after that photo shoot.

alpachino said...

Wow great pic! Love your curves!!! :)

Phil said...

Loving that your arms are up. And those areolas....wow.