Friday, August 20, 2021

After a Nap

Marti had finished an all-morning photo session and was a bit tired so she crashed and grabbed maybe a 90 minute nap, not bothering to shower or even put any clothes on.  She had an early evening photo shoot later that day so we had some time to relax.  I snapped this photo as she set down for me to brush her hair, something that she enjoys.  Not her most flattering pose, she would say, because, leaning over, makes her tummy look a bit bigger than it is.  She can be a little vain - I mean who's looking at her tummy, right?

Anyway, I wanted to point out two things in this photo.  First is her tan line on her chest.  Can you imagine being at the beach and seeing these tits coming at you?

Second thing is her nipples.  Since she had just awoke so these are her nipples at rest.  They have gotten gigantic, haven't they?  Whether it is because of her increase in breast size or her ability to lactate or all the attention we give them or a combination of all three and more, well, who cares?  This is them at rest; can you imagine them excited?!?!  Michelle will be writing about that wonder soon - you don't want to miss that!

Roxy

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... Big boobs. They're huge. I want to play with them for hours. I'm hard as a rock looking at them right now. Cum tribute coming soon

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

In my head I'm picturing a string of guys following her down the beach, each with a bright red handprint on their face from the girl they were with slapping them for ogling those incredible tits. Undeterred they march along, swim trunks tented as she leads them to a secluded little hideaway where she looses her tits and readies herself to give them each the thrill of their lives. And to temporarily satiate her undying hunger for cum.

anotheroneofnone said...

Tummy rhymes with yummy for a good reason, ya know. ;)

Feelgood said...

Marti might be thinking about all your opinions on how they’ve grown 😈😈

thereelguy45 said...

They are a glorious sight whether they're at rest or erect. Is always a big fan of wanting to latch onto them.

Anonymous said...

niplover-
Nipples, NIPPLES, NIPPLES. OMG Marti you are sooo fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to latch on and start nursing!

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Simply mouthwatering

Yojibearra said...

Massive breasts!

Cd4 said...

I would be staring at them making it obvious exactly what I was looking at. Trying to imprinted the image in my mind for future reference.

Art said...

Those nipples are absolutely fantastic. The thought of Those in my mouth makes me crazy. So fucking awesome 😍

Wookiee42 said...

The amount of drag marks in the sand from men and women's jaws must be amazing. Almost as epic as Marti's breasts. I know for myself I would be staring with barely disguised hunger and luat.

Anonymous said...

Perfect breasts. These things will make a guy cum