Saturday, August 21, 2021

My Passion for Michelle


 Ciao amanti.  It is Maria. Are you surprised to hear from me?  It has been some time, no?  I am sorry for posting another photo of My Michelle topless with her hands above her head but I do so love this pose as it shows her amazing figure so completely.  I will guess you don't mind another one too much.  I was setting up for a Marti session when My Michelle stopped before my camera and stripped.  She was trying so to make me horny.  It worked.  I had to delay Marti's session while I relieved my passions with My Michelle.  You would do the same, no?

A presto amori miei

10 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Maria, it is awesome to hear from you again, though it is definitely understandable with how busy you've been. You certainly don't have to apologize for showing off your lovely bride in any pose you like. Michelle is an absolute stunner, thank you for sharing her beauty with all of us. Delaying other work for a bit is the obvious choice, hell, the whole world could wait under the circumstances.

Feelgood said...

Why sorry? I’d do the same

Wookiee42 said...

Maria! It is always lovely to hear from you! And please NEVER apologize for sharing any pictures in any pose by Michelle. You're wife is a beautiful work of art in every pose. I'm sure Marti was quite unruffled by the lateness due to the happenstance.

Redmagnum79 said...

Glad to see you back posting pictures and yes she's beautiful I would also have to release myself to

Anonymous said...

Great boobs

Art said...

Maria it's always wonderful to hear from you. And yes every picture of Michelle is perfect 🥰

Bill said...

Of course I'd do the same. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Yojibearra said...

Truly amazing

Cd4 said...

Ciao stranger. Thank you for remembering..

Anonymous said...

Michelle, what is the size of yours? I think I may have to cum tribute this picture.Your chest is incredible in this picture I love the anatomy the size and shape and the color of your nipples and the lobes perfect colors