Friday, August 6, 2021

However You Wish


 I love the expression on Mom's face in this photo; she's looking around the room at the dozen or so photographers - and soon to be lovers - all focused on her and her chest.  And I wonder: what's going through her mind?  She says different things at different times, but the most common thought she has at these moments - especially as she looks at the tent post cocks holding out the guys' pants - is that there is something [cum] inside these guys that will soon fill her mouth and become a part of her as she swallows; that she will experience their very essence, something so very personal and unique to each one of them.  Many of these guys she had just met for the first time no more than 45 minutes prior; yet here she was showing them her prize possesions [her tits] and soon would be giving her body, all of it, to them.  Her "take all of me however you wish and give me all of you" attitude makes all these sessions unique and exciting.  She's done these hudreds (thousands?) of times yet she never loses her own enthusiasm, desire, and want in any of them.

(Note the toy beside her: she rarely uses these in her pussy; rather it was there so she could demonstrate to them her deep throat skills and show them just how hard they could fuck her throat.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am pulsating right now. I just want to explode all over her chest. I love feeling my heartbeat through my throbbing tent-post. All because of her chest. My morning routine was changed to this pic.

Anonymous said...

Big Applesauces (tits)

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Fuck! She's fucking amazing! That attitude, her willingness to give every bit of herself to her lover, to the moment they share, is incredibly sexy, especially when paired with her prodigious sexual skill. And of course, those tits!

164harley said...

I would love to lost in those big beautiful titties

164harley said...

I would love to get lost in your lovely big titties

Feelgood said...

I wish I was behind her giving her support

Wookiee42 said...

That smile! She knows she has everyone in the palm of her hand. Not that that is anything near a bad place to be, In fact quite the opposite

Art said...

Just absolutely gorgeous 😍

Bill said...

I wonder how long I'd be able to last with Marti. I usually have decent control and can last a while before I let loose. With those tits and the way she loves to use her mouth, I'm guessing time would be measured in seconds rather than minutes or hours.....DAMN....