Saturday, August 7, 2021

"Any Way We Want!"


 "Hey guys, look what we get to spend the day using any way we want!" he said as he shook my tits at the other 10 or so guys standing around.  He was, of course, talking about my tits and the rest of my body, not about me.  I had nothing to do with it.  It was them and my body.  They didn't want to fuck a woman; they wanted to fuck a woman's body, particularly and body with big tits.  They used my body for hours just as they wanted and, just as they wanted, I never spoke a word - though I couldn't help the moans of please that jumped out even as they got rough.  They took everything they wanted just how they wanted it - and that was how I wanted it to.  I didn't mind being tied to the bed; I loved every second of it.  Even when they bent me over and tied my hands to the dresser then took turns banging me hard up the ass as two other slapped my tits around; if it hurt at all that sensation was dwarfed by the pleasure of someone enjoying my body so much that they could lose control as they did.
 
It takes all kinds and I love it all.

7 comments:

Yojibearra said...

I can get behind that too! Hit that ass!

Feelgood said...

Don’t kid yourself your a big part of it, it just so happens you have beautiful lovely tits🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Control would go out the window the moment you offered yourself.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is obviously true you have an incredible body and the most amazing pair of tits I have ever seen Sexy, but it is also true that the spirit that resides within you is without a doubt what makes you, you. Without your generous, willing attitude, without the years of training your body to be the perfect sexual being, you would not be you. You know I've dreamt of binding you in numerous ways, of having total control, freely given of course, of your whole body. There are a lot of women with big tits out there, there is only one Marti, you are truly one of a kind Sexy.

Happy Anniversary to you and your lovely bride! Keep having fun!

Art said...

Just beautiful 😍

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
OMG you're so amazing. Nipples to die for, my mouth fills with saliva imagining what it would be like to suck those nipples. No one has tits like yours Marti, thanks for sharing them with us!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

"One-of-a-kind" may STILL understate Marti and the ecstasy she reaches, with hard cocks.