Monday, August 16, 2021

The Great Red Spot


Mom's left breast featuring - among other things! - her "great red spot" on the upper left edge of her areola.  This photo was from a few years ago before she had outpatient laser surgery to remove some - not all! - of the freckles from her chest.  These days on most mornings she and Daphne get together for Mom's makeup of the day and Daphne will usually hide some to all of Mom's freckles depending on her professional schedule of the day.  The two of them will talk about what Mom's mood for the day is and Daphne will apply make-up to fit.  But she never, ever covers the great red spot - it's part of Mom's personality.

 

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot choice Michelle, I'd love to get up close and personal with the great red spot as I latch onto her nipple; to watch it move with the contracting areola as she gets more and more excited.

Wookiee42 said...

I have to reiterate TMHs appreciation of the shot, amazing!! Would be superb to do a series of shots showing the areola and nipple lengthen and contracting to full nipple erection

Redmagnum79 said...

Like I said when you first posted that picture I like freckles on beautiful women's breasts and I love the little red spot

Art said...

She is just beautiful 😍

Feelgood said...

I love the 2 big parts of her personality 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Bill said...

I'd love to get up close and personal with Marti's red spot.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Tits to die for... Marti you are so fucking hot!!