Thursday, August 26, 2021

Marti in Clothes BFR









 Well, let's see.  It's around 2:00 am Thursday morning and I've been up for an hour along with everyone else in the house.  These days, when Mom's doing an outdoors nighttime photo session we schedule it for the early morning predawn hours rather than in the evening because evenings are our private time with her body - err, boobs.  Of course, by "our" I mean the ladies dedicated to Mom's body: Roxy, Maria, Gina, Daphne, Mandy, Becca, Zin and me with Dana, Gail, Lacy and Ruthie joining us more often than not.  (Did I leave anyone out?  It is early, ya know.)  Maria's already left to make sure the site is ready and start organizing the photographers.  Daphne is with Mom her dressing room here at the house, getting Mom's makeup perfect to fit the flavor of the session or Mom's mood and, probably, fitting a wig on Mom, though maybe's she's simply fixing Mom's natural now white hair.  Roxy's somewhere getting all Mom's stuff together for the day while Gina and Mandy are cleaning the kitchen - breakfast, whatever time it falls, is our main meal of the day.  Becca and Zin are, I hope, still asleep in the guest cottage while the other ladies are at their respective homes.  Me?  I'm here giving you guys something to look at 😉 for today.  Sax (our dog) and I will hang out at the house today to get some things done around here, that is if Zin can keep her hands off me.

I chose to put up these photo of Mom in various outfits in the years BFR (Before Freckle Removal); some you may have seen, some not.  It's fun to look back though it's even more fun to look forward.  Mom has had a couple freckle removal procedures done and wanted to get them all removed but we talked her out of it: it's part of her on-line personality, don't you think?  Anyway, Daphne can hide select ones or all of them with makeup for professional photo sessions if she and Mom so choose.

I suspect I'm rambling again but it is now just getting close to 3:00 am and we were up fairly late last night loving her body - OK, mine got some loving, too.  I don't think I have the adrenaline some of the other ladies do; I get sleepy.

So which ones of these eight photos are your favorites?  I won't bias you with mine, but I should explain that, in the last picture, one of the guys at a photograph me/fuck me session couldn't control himself and came in Mom's mouth even before she started stripping, thus the cum drooling from her mouth.

Have fun with the pics.  Hopefully I'll make another post today after everyone leaves and I get a bit of a nap and I keep Zin off my tits for a few minutes. . .

Michelle

13 comments:

Art said...

Which one is my favorite? That's not fair. I love them all! 🥰

anotheroneofnone said...

Plus fewer mosquitos in the morning. I hate mosquitos, but they sure love me.

Michelle said...

HAHA anotherone! Very good point. Mosquito bites on the boobs isn't fun and Mom's boobs are huge targets!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Such a wonderful selection of photos Michelle! Choosing a favorite is hard, but I'll go with the shot of her in the print top facing the camera with her sexy legs crossed and a mile of cleavage leading up to her cute smile. Even clothed her tits are impossible to contain, as evidenced by the busted bra strap in what was a very, very close second for me.

Feelgood said...

Seen them all before and I still love them

Wookiee42 said...

Love them all, but that last one in the sheer top with her favorite thing in the world around her lips. Good God!!!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Marti you are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!! I love the partially clad shots, and the naked shots, and ...

Cd4 said...

Sitting on the bed left nipple falling out!

Anonymous said...

I want to RIP off the blouse stare st her chest and then go to town plowing.then explode all over her tits. Love the freckles. It's a trademark.

John M said...

All of these photos are perfect. The way the fabric hangs off Marti's impressive bust is so tantalizing and sexy!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

So which of these are your favorites Michelle?

Cd4 said...

You should finish it off with one her window shots. Preferably the second one.. That's the one that begins my journey of 5 days of fulfilling every sexual fantasy I've ever had. Don't think I do a week. That's a little my to ask of this body at this point..

One Savannah Scorpio said...

I'll vouch for the standing one in Blue! That stance, and that cut ... it's a look that seems new from the hundreds I've seen before.