Thursday, August 19, 2021

Slim and Stacked Michelle


We apologize for the lack of posts here lately.  Mom, Roxy and Maria are very, very busy (doing hot and sexy stuff) and I've been at their service, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, feeling bad that we've been neglectful here, I lifted my shirt in front of Roxy and said something like "Take one for the blog," which she quickly did with her cell phone.  So this is definitely NOT a professional picture (as I'm sure you can tell).

Our agency, with Maria's help of course, has begun advertising my newer photo sets and videos as me being "the ultimate slim and stacked" model.  Stacked?  Well, OK, I guess so.  But I've never been referred to as "slim."  I guess I'd better stay out of the cookies!

17 comments:

Art said...

You look absolutely amazing as you well know. 🥰

Anonymous said...

Michelle a cum tribute is on the way. Your chest looks incredible.

Redmagnum79 said...

You eat all the cookies you want beautiful you are a sexy woman with a great body

Feelgood said...

Those nipples!!! Just like your mom’s

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I just exploded a lot of cum out of me. Your tits are awesome.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Lovely shot Michelle, thank you for thinking of us here. As for being slim & stacked, darling you are brickhouse as fuck! A total fucking smoke show! If your recent photoshoots are anywhere near as sexy as the samples you've shared in the past then they too must be incredible. My favorite is a shot of you sitting on a white seat wearing what appears to be a black patent leather trench coat; your amazing tits spilling out, unable to be contained.

Wookiee42 said...

Oh Michelle you are most definitely slim and stacked. What a great candid shot! Thank you for thinking about all of us and sharing your delectable breasts! One can only imagine how hot the photoshoot is going to turn out! Appreciate everything that you Marti and Roxy elect to share with us.

Borny77 said...

We love you Michelle! Keep up the great work and our erections! <3

David H said...

You're taking after your mother in a very, VERY good way!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Soooo fucking hot. Your nipples are begging to be sucked and played with. I can help...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic. You are your mothers daughter.

Cd4 said...

Natural always works. Might need a few more cookies for the right side. It looks a,little smaller. Simply marvelous..

Yojibearra said...

Beautiful

newcockMILFhunter said...

How can I invest in the agency or agencies doing your shoots and movies?

thereelguy45 said...

You bring the cookies and your mom brings the milk! That's a snack I would take anytime!

BigHoosierDaddy said...

So much sexier that a professional shot

Anonymous said...

Beautiful