Monday, August 2, 2021

Marti's Huge Nipples Outdoors


 Maria arranged a professional photo session to focus on Marti's now even longer nipples.  I think Maria was surprised when nearly all the photographers she invited showed up, 14 in all.  It was a good thing she had planned the session for outdoors in a private garden area which could accommodate all those people which included some assistants.  It was also good that the weather cooperated; you never know about this time of year in Florida.  Anyway, I took this somewhat fuzzy photo (I was shaking - who wouldn't be?) before all the photographers arrived as Marti offered her nipples to me.  The day - well, morning, actually - went wonderfully.  And, oh my God!, did Marti's nipples cooperate!  I don't think they got any thicker than in this photo but they would have doubled in length, especially the left one which was a bit behind the right one when I took this.  There were some incredible nipple photos taken in very high resolution with the sun in different angles and in and out of shade.  And, of course, they really had to show off by spewing milk the last half hour!  The spread that appeared on the agency website had maybe 20 photos of Marti and her tits and 120 closeups of those 6-inch nipples.  And I'm sure there are a few thousand more that they can use in the future!

13 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Omg. The pure size of those nipples!! Amazing,, lovely, erotic. Instant arousal.

Borny77 said...

Literally the best nipples in the world.

Feelgood said...

The picture is kinda blurry but I have a great idea of those🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

oldmanx said...

They are large indoors as well......

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
So fucking erotic Marti. OMG instantly hard and dripping pre-cum, oh how I would love to suck them!

Art said...

Omg those are absolutely incredible. 🥰

Yojibearra said...

Still amazing breasts and nipples….

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The slight blurriness is fine, it conveys perfectly the glazed over state I would be in when presented with those incredible nipples. Totally entranced, drawn like a moth to a flame, mouth watering in anticipation of getting to suckle on them.

anotheroneofnone said...

Absolutely amazing.

Labadee421 said...

My mouth watered as soon as a saw this. You look incredible

Cd4 said...

One of kind or should I say two mercy..

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Fantasize about being privileged enough to suck on her amazing nipples

thereelguy45 said...

I have been gone for a couple weeks and I have missed so many photos of my favorite nipples!