Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Favorite Things


 Sometimes, I think, Michelle and I tend to try and write too much in each post when we should just let Marti's body do all the talking. . .

Marti loves to pose outdoors and there is a naughtiness about it that makes it even sexier.  Here she had just finished a photo set and was about to get dressed - if you can call some of her tiny outfits being "dressed" - for another one when she invited me to take a few photos.  She knows I love her poses where she has her hands over her head so the giant tits are even more on display.  There were probably some 20 people involved with the photo sessions and they were all milling around so I felt honored to have this alone time.  Plus the thought of Marti nude with everyone else there fully clothed made me both horny as fuck and very proud to be her wife.

Rosy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is amazing. Always love her and appreciate her sharing herself to us

Art said...

Just beautiful 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words is true but when it is a photo of Marti and her tits all one thousand words are singular expressions of awe and wonderment (ie: Wow, Damn, Fuck) so please don't feel you have to limit yourselves when you sharing. The stories behind the photos add a lot to them, giving them context beyond just the display of the most amazing tits I've ever seen.

Feelgood said...

The background makes her even better 😈😈😈

Wookiee42 said...

Roxy. You are a lucky gal, and so is Marti for having you in her life. As for this picture it's erotic in it's subtle hints as to what is hidden between her thighs. But my god those blessings from God just about erase everything else