Thursday, August 12, 2021

Not Nervous, Excited

 Here's a photo of me from back in the photograph me/fuck me days of several years ago.  Let me set the scene for you: there would normally be 15 - 20 guys participating with usually some of them about to see me and fuck me for the first time.  They would be downstairs where my ex Daniel (usually) would keep them entertained with some PG-13 photos and videos of me.  Here I'm upstairs getting ready; just rubbing a bit of lotion on my legs as Michelle watches and takes a few pictures.  "Mom, aren't you nervous?" she would ask.  My reply would be to think of what you love most to do then imagine the moments just before it starts - that's how I feel.  Not nervous but loving the buildup to what was about to happen; knowing that, within the hour, those 15 or 20 hard cocks would be filling up whatever holes of mine they wanted to fill and however they wanted to fill them and pumping load after load of cum in my mouth, usually for 4 or 5 hours, sometimes longer.

Nervous?  No.  But happy and excited as hell!


8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'd love to watch you get ready Sexy, maybe lend a hand if needed. And I'm sure the guys downstairs were nervous enough for everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'd be ready

Feelgood said...

I’m more then happy now 😈😈

Anonymous said...

I know if I was one of the 15 to 20 guys as soon as I saw you I'd be ready to explode. Nice Tan and big boobs. I love your body

Wookiee42 said...

After a few minutes seeing you in person and your excitement I'm sure their nervous energy went right to sexually charged energy

Art said...

Just gorgeous. 😍

Anonymous said...

Marti,
If I were one of the guys. I would have a tent post already in my pants just because anticipation. Then when I saw your body I would want to erupt like Mt.Everest. Your tits are wonderful.

Rustedrootnut said...

That would be a glorious experience