Friday, August 27, 2021

Zin


 Zin.

I had to make her name a one word sentence and maybe you'll agree when I'm done with this post.  Oh, and yes, that's me in the picture, not Zin, though she took it.  Anyway, this young lady (I think she turns 19 in October) is the most hopelessly, energetically horny individual I've ever known, male or female.  She is utterly insatiable.  And, for the most part, she has one target - me!  As someone new to adult relationships and sex, she's having a difficult time figuring out where she stands with or how to handle the other ladies in our group of 13 and I think she is completely overwhelmed and intimidated by Mom that she's afraid to let loose with her - which, of course, is a crazy notion as Mom is the most accepting sex partner one could ever hope for.  But when it comes to me and my definite position as the most submissive of the group, well, let's just say she takes every advantage of me in my station - every day, every chance, all the time, nonstop if she could.

Zin is actually quite a bit of a voyeur when it comes to a woman's body: tits, of course, but also legs.  She rarely looks me in the eyes but ogles my chest and legs constantly.  I admit to enjoying the attention of such a young beautiful lady so I'm not complaining (and Maria finds it somewhat amusing and rather arousing).  The other day I found Zin with an old scrapbook Mom keeps of my days 20 some odd years ago when I was a leg model, mostly modeling shoes.  Zin's pants were down and she was furiously jilling off to my legs.  Yeah, I found it extremely hot.

But when it comes to one thing, Zin is definitely not a voyeur and is all action: pussy and pretty much exclusively, my pussy.  The joke that has built among our group is that if you want to find Zin the first place to look is between my legs!  The other joke is that we don't recognize Zin unless her face is soaked in and her lovely blond hair isn't plastered with my juices.  The unwritten rule in our group is that if Mom's or my body isn't busy then any of the ladies can get busy with our bodies.  Zin takes advantage of that to the fullest with me.

Again, I'm not complaining.  I mean, I'm having more orgasms than I've ever had and with Zin's face and fingers between my legs my tits are available to the other ladies.

I figure it's a phase she's going through, an infatuation, and also a learning experience for her as she gets better and better with her oral skills - which is certainly good for me, too.  So I'm sure I'll be writing more about her soon - if she let's me write.  Good thing she's a late sleeper - probably resting her tongue and jaw.

I'll finish with a few Zin facts so you can get an image: like I said, she'll turn 19 in October, she's a very pretty blond standing maybe 5'6" and I would guess around 110 - 120 pounds, so thin, with medium length blond hair.  She got some of the big boob gene so prevalent in our family but not as much as some of us did: she's a D - DD cup. I know you guys want to see a picture of her; Mom's rule has always been for someone to think it over for at least a year before publishing a photo here as those kind of things have a way of coming back.  Zin's dying to be one here and I'm guessing Mom will give in if her face isn't shown.  We'll see.

Michelle

8 comments:

Steve said...

Well, I for one would love to see her. She has great taste in women and a Good eye for taking a beautiful picture.
You look very sexy in the picture she took.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Art said...

I can definitely see the family genes there, same breast shape. Beautiful. Gorgeous body.

Feelgood said...

I agree with Steve and perhaps a picture of both of you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is easy to understand her infatuation with you Michelle, you're a fucking knockout! And I can also see her being intimidated by your mom, being young and inexperienced has to make her question whether she will be able to satisfy a sexual goddess such as Marti. I'm sure she will find her niche and fit in well in the group.

The one year rule makes a ton of sense though I would selfishly like to see her, I get why the rule is in place. A 3D scene of the two of y'all together would be really cool too though.

Redmagnum79 said...

OMG if her body is anything like yours she should have people betting down her door to date her because I would like to date you because your beautiful

Wookiee42 said...

Don't think I would do anything different if I was Zin. Such a hot image of Zin plastered in your juices!! Very jealous! While the Uber horny guy in me says post Zin ASAP, the 1 year rule does make so much sense.

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Watching the calendar tick away …can’t wait!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

Biting my bottom lip, imagining next Labor Day weekend 👍🏼