Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A Brief Alone Moment in the Sunlight


One day this past November I was between shoots at Studio M so I took a few minutes to go out and admire the flowers off this raised patio.  The sun was bright but the wind was cool and the surface of the patio was delightfully warm so I sat down by a fountain to enjoy the moment.  It almost seemed to me that my breasts were asking out to enjoy the glorious sunshine as well and far be it from me to deny them anything.  My moment of privacy didn't last long as employees and contractors were soon gathered round me with their phones out taking photos and videos.  I didn't mind.  In fact I loved it and gave their phones a show.

Marti (OYO)

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Such a natural comfort you show in this picture. I can only imagine how peaceful it was to be basking in the warmth

Feelgood said...

Can’t blame them for wanting to see the attraction

Art said...

Marti as beautiful as you are, anyplace you go, with your breasts out, a show is sure to follow. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I really dig this shot Sexy, the yellow pops and of course THE TITS are fan-fuckin'-tastic!

anotheroneofnone said...

Every time I think you cannot outdo yourself, you prove me wrong.

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- That is just a perfect view of a perfect woman! So fucking sexy.

wnccouple said...

I need to volunteer as a contractor. Would even work for free to enjoy moments just like this. Not that I would get a lot of work done, but what the heck.

Andre Clifton said...

I need more experience as a photographer if there are any open spaces that need to be filled.