Thursday, January 19, 2023

Marti the Great Aunt


 In this post by Roxy earlier this month, she wrote about how I will let my weight fluctuate between 120 and 150 pounds depending on the movie roles I play.  Here's a photo of me at the upper limit and probably even a little over that limit.  You can see the extra weight in my arms and hips - and tummy if it wasn't covered by my tits - and, yes, my boobs, too - probably a V cup here.  Whenever a script focuses on me as a grandmother (or, in this case, a great aunt) I see myself physically as one of my own grandmothers who was a bit heavy and from whom I guess my sisters and I got our big breasts.  It helps me to act like her if I feel I look more like her and thus the weight gain.

Roxy almost always writes me in as the protagonist of her scripts, but this time I was the antagonist, seducing my 19-year-old grandnephew and his buddy.

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy, THE TITS look wonderful as V cups, which in and of itself is abso-fucking-lutely incredible, and you wear the weight comfortably in all the other places.

Lots of actors have said it is more fun to play the villain than the hero, I'm curious how you found being the antagonist.

Wookiee42 said...

A. What a shot of THE TITS in all their round pendulous magnificence!
B. Unless it's pointed out it's generally hard to see you "carrying" extra weight. You are ALWAYS a stunner!
While it's fun to be the pursued sometimes being the pursuer is the best

Feelgood said...

So committed

Anonymous said...

I could play with those for hours.

Anonymous said...

Marti, I am going to jack off to your breasts in this picture.I’m going to also listen to a heartbeat sound effect imagine my cock is about to explode and I’m concentrating on your breasts. They are so freaking huge I like them.

Anonymous said...

Damn those big titties

Anonymous said...

Those monster breasts makes me want to wank! Im ready to wank to your chest so bad!

Anonymous said...

Marti, i am surely going to wank off again to tjis daily photo. Concentrate on your big huge breasts. Your boobs make me so hard and ready i am throbbing ready to explode. Just concentrating on your chest and your chest only.

Anonymous said...

Those gigantic breasts. Im on my 9th load right now since you have posted this pic. I can’t stop wanking to your chest.

Art said...

Absolutely incredible Marti, just beautiful 😘😘

Anonymous said...

Im beating off to this pic and the pic from bringing the tits forward. Love your boobs im 37 years old and in love your breasts

Anonymous said...

I really aim just in happiness masterbating to your breasts in this photo