Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hair, Heels and Beach


 You guys liked my Jan 1 post so much (thanks for all the comments!) that I thought I would do a similar rear-view shot.

This photo session presented all kinds of problems.  First, a windy day at the beach (private beach, of course) does not bode well for coiffed hair, especially thinnish hair like mine.  Daphne tried to keep it in place but it was useless.  Also, heels and a sandy beach don't go together very well for a klutz like me.  I managed to stay upright but with my share of stumbles.  Finally even the shoes came off and Daphne decided WTF with my hair. . .

Marti (OYO)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

paulhere100- I am going to be honest, I was not paying attention to your hair at all. Those legs, that ass, and that hot little pussy, as well as a cheeky view of those huge tits... Just not at all concerned about your hair with the rest of your perfect body showing off. You are so sexy!

Art said...

Marti you look absolutely, incredibly stunning. Omg, just gorgeous. I see no problems at all. Except I want to see more of you. 😘😘

Steve said...

Marti, I know you hear this so very often, but WOW! You're so stunningly beautiful! 😍 Your loving personality on top of it all makes you such a wonderful woman.

Yojibearra said...

I’m liking these new views Marti!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love it when you show it all off Sexy! And this pose is fucking killer, the heels are nice too but I'm sure you just barefoot would be just as hot. Wind blown hair on a beach is a given and adds to the natural allure of your incredible form.

Feelgood said...

Lucky beach

Andre Clifton said...

Beautiful pose. Shows off the goods as well as the size of the twin peaks

Wookiee42 said...

What a stunning shot! Shows the complete erotic beauty that is your body! To be the breeze caressing that body!

Bill said...

I'm guessing most of the guys looking at the pic won't notice what you and the other women notice.

Great pic!