Sunday, January 15, 2023

Dana's First Leg Shot for 2023


 Here's the first photo of me, Dana, for 2023 showing almost all 6'1" of me.  With the phenomenal growth of Studio M and my added responsibilities to our BOD (that's Board of Director's not "bodies" 😉) I don't have much time to get in front of the cameras even though the Board wants me to.  If I had more admin assistance I could but when I get the OK to hire I prefer to hire talent rather than admins.  So, I guess, it's my own fault.

Anyway, hoping the best to all of you in 2023,

Dana

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I agree with the board, hire you an admin so you can do more modeling Dana. I really dig the all black wardrobe, especially the skirt and pantyhose. Keep up the great work you're doing running Studio M, it is always interesting to read your posts about the goings on there.

Art said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dana, just stunning. Maybe the scarcity of you in front of the camera makes seeing pics of just that much more amazing, like a rare coin. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

I have to agree with TMH and Art

Bill said...

I'd volunteer to be your admin.

wnccouple said...

Now that is yet again a great set of legs. And the short skirt really shows them off perfectly. I can only imagine seeing you and them walking around the property.