Sunday, January 15, 2023

The Tip of the Iceberg


 Hi, it's Dana again with a photo of Marti (of course!).  Did you know that I have to approve every photo that gets published here at Big Beautiful Boobs, Lovely Legs?  (We'll call it BBBLL for short.)  The agreement with headquarters is that we will only publish photos that will not be used by the company who owns the copyrights of all professional photos for all of us and for those considered "stars" (like Marti) they even own personal photos.  But with my last promotion I now have authority to make those decisions usually taking the advice of people like Michelle and Lin.

So why can I release this photo?  This one should be obvious: the tip of her huge breasts was outside the frame.  Of course, the closer you get to Marti the harder it is to get her entire breast in the photo!

3 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You have a great eye, even if the photos here are "unusable" by the company, they are still AWESOME. Y'all definitely take more care in making sure the final product is perfect than most places I've seen. I hope the agency members appreciate all the work that goes into such curation.

Art said...

You may call them "imperfect", I call them spectacular. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Considering the posts here id love to see what is used by the company!!