Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Michelle Giving Instructions


 Hey everyone, it's Michelle.  Yeah, I know, long time no see, right?  I have been pretty much non-stop with my men since they started returning back on Jan 2.  We're up to 275 guys now and things are going great.  Of course, when I say 275 that definitely doesn't mean all 275 are here at one time, OK.  So far this year the fewest guys was three dozen or so at one time and the most somewhere in the 80's.  They come and go as they wish and as they can.  I don't ask any questions - how can I with cocks constantly in my mouth?!?

With all these guys, I've been building up my side of our (OK, Mom's) property with a huge addition to the main house (used to be the WFMT house for you long-time followers) and with other houses on site: I don't want my guys to have to stay at a hotel and drive in and out - I want them on site!

Of course, with all the traffic, the drive into the complex needs to handle it.  That's where this photo of me comes in.  I've paved the drive up to the houses so here I am standing on the county highway talking to our building manager about how to complete the drive construction with appropriate landscaping and privacy fencing.  Obviously, I didn't bother with underwear: the contractor knows what's going on up my private drive!

(Consider that last statement a bit 😁😈.)

5 comments:

Art said...

Hmmmm, I'd like to be going up your private drive. Just a beautiful pic of your ass and legs Michelle, gorgeous. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Great to hear from you Michelle!! What a lucky contractor

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot Michelle, it's always a treat when you share. I'm sure the contractor appreciated the view, hopefully he was able to concentrate and follow your instructions about how you want everything to look.

Wookiee42 said...

I'm sure everyone here would love to know what's going on in your private drive! And what a hell of an ass you have there on display! Wish there would still be sharing of your mouth being filled but I get that the trajectory of the blog changed. Still need more of you Michelle

Andre Clifton said...

Makes it seem as if they have seen the private drive before. Double entendre are the best.