Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Vera's Silhouette and Answers


Hi all and Happy 2023 from me, Vera.  Yup, that's me in silhouette as the sun is rising.  I don't hang like Marti, but it's not too bad, is it?

I guess it's about time I answered the riddle I posed to you guys back on December 13.  As I said in the post, Kaatje partnered me with Rain and everyone who guessed got Marti as Heaven correctly.  As for the rest, here goes:

Michelle = Wind; Maria = Sea; Emily = Sunshine; Roxy = Earth; Dana = Fire; Willow = Night; Zin = Dawn; July = Rainbow; Mandy = Snow

Looks like TMH got the most right!

7 comments:

Art said...

Vera you hang absolutely beautifully!! 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

That hang, while as noted not Marti proportions, is incredibly hot. The silhouette adds a degree of artful erotica that increases your desirability

Feelgood said...

I almost forgot about the riddle since I was paying attention to your awesome picture

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Vera, you're gorgeous, the pose is great, and the outfit is very cute. And while Marti is in a league of her own, you hang nicely yourself. The elemental nicknames are fun, I'd like to know the reasoning behind them.

anotheroneofnone said...

And now I want to know so much more about Willow...

Steve said...

Beautiful Vera!

Andre Clifton said...

You look beautiful. The nicknames make sense more after reading about the personalities in the house