Monday, January 16, 2023

Emily in Trouble Again


 So I'm sitting by one of the pools at Studio M furiously studying a script for an "adult" movie I am supposed to star in, already in professional - not personal - trouble with Maria and Dana for not being as ready as I should have been, when Marti comes walking out.  She pulls her coverup over her head and, wearing this low-cut white swimsuit, sits on the steps going down into the pool.  Then, looking at me, she pulls first her left tit then her right one out of the swimsuit.

Sorry, Maria and Dana, you might have to back filming up another day.  I'm sure you'll understand!

Emily

6 comments:

anotheroneofnone said...

My gaze keeps drifting down between those beautiful gams! I'm sure they'll "understand," particularly if you call them over.

Feelgood said...

I’m sure it’s a very valid excuse

Art said...

Omfg, this is just beyond gorgeous, sexy, hyper beautiful and ultra Marti all wrapped up in one pic. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

How could you do a shoot with Marti offering up THE TITS! Even if just for a teasing moment, there's no way that doesn't lead to worshipping at THE TITS and THE NIPPLES!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

While completely and totally understandable that you became otherwise engaged, I wouldn't want to spend much time on Dana's or Maria's bad side. That said, I am sure they would do the exact same thing you did when presented with THE TITS.

Anonymous said...

Great Big Applesauces