Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Marti's Tumblr Photos 1/3/2023







 

 

Happy New Year all - it's Dana.  And what better way to start the new year than with six pictures of our Marti that were added to Tumblr over the last few weeks.  My favorite has to be the last one since that's me handling her huge tit, but the third one and the last one are favs, too.  You?

Studio M starts getting back to normal today with everyone except the models reporting; the models start tomorrow.  Seems like things have been off kilter since Chris's illness when Marti and some of the other ladies went to be by his side.  (He's still doing well I'm happy to report.)  I went by the Studio a few times during the Christmas/New Year's break and the place seemed desolate compared to typical days during the rest of the year.  The only model working was Emily as the goofball had gotten behind in her schedule.  I'd fuss at her but I'd rather her just keep being Emily.

Hope you guys will stick with us throughout 2023 - we love you!

Dana


5 comments:

Art said...

I love every pic of Marti but think #5 is something special. The contrast of THE TITS with those legs is really spectacular. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Happy New Year to you too Dana, I agree the shot of you admiring Marti's boob is awesome, my favorite is the silhouetted shot though. I think it shows the incredible size of THE TITS in such a simple but sexy way.

Wookiee42 said...

Happy New Year to you as well Dana! Happy to hear things are getting back to BAU after the holidays.
While the pic of you adoring THE TITS is hot as fuck, the picture of THE NIPPLES being pulled towards full erectness is so hot it's almost too much!

Feelgood said...

Amazingly I don’t have like 2 of the pictures

Andre Clifton said...

The unedited view is always the best. Gotta love the hang on those mammaries