Friday, January 20, 2023

Another 'Effin Emily Shot



 

There's an embarrassing flaw in my reflection.  Can you see it?  When I was struggling to pull this too tight skirt up I ripped the fabric.  See?  Just below my right breast and toward the center.  Maybe I should lose some weight?

Anyway, Maria and I decided to go ahead with the photo shoot though Wendy (our wardrobe manager and seamstress) was a bit aghast.  She rolled her eyes in that "'effin Emily" expression I often get and smiled through the whole thing.

Emily

6 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Flaw?!?! Flaw?!?! I see no flaws here, just unbridled beauty and sexuality

Art said...

Emily, it looks great, meaning you look fantastic, no weight loss needed. Get better clothes, lol. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Emily, I definitely don't think you need to lose any weight, you're fucking gorgeous. As for the tear in the skirt, while not ideal, I don't see where it takes too much away from the overall photo. Obviously your amazing boobs and their reflection are the most prominent but your brunette tresses tumbling down over your shoulders, framing your face make the small rip all but disappear.

Redmagnum79 said...

Emily you look perfect so there's no need to lose weight you are beautiful just the way you are

Feelgood said...

Lee weight??🤦‍♂️

Anonymous said...

The sexiest fattest tits I've seen in years.