Saturday, January 7, 2023

Marti's Take on 2023

 

The first change is the name: though we'll still be found at the same address (www.martimelons.blogspot.com), I'm changing the name to Big Beautiful Boobs, Lovely Legs.   Obviously this means deemphasizing the oral part as we focus primarily on tits and legs.  Hiring women with gorgeous legs started as an accident until we realized what we had and that so few studios were focusing on legs.  So for some of our ladies - Dana, Kaatje, Roxy, Michelle, and others - you'll continue to see them in 2023.

But, let's face it, the main focus is on tits.  So I asked our ladies how often they would post here in 2023 and broke them down into categories so you might know what to expect.  So here goes:

Very often: Me (Marti)

A lot: Maria, Emily, Willow

Sometimes: Michelle, Vera, Zin, July

Once in a while: Risa, Mandy, Chelsea, Becca

We'll be adding a few more ladies: next up will be Trin, our first black model.  Along with Chelsea we'll also be adding our second enhanced boob model, my niece, Jodie.

This is just how I see things in 2023 and I'm sure you know I'm not always accurate.  I mean, we thought we'd add a new blog just for those of you who asked for it, but we're focusing some on Tumblr as a way to increase our readership and so that other blog is still on hold.  We'll see how the year goes.

I hope this clarifies a few things.

Love,

Marti (OYO)

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Thank you for this Sexy, a little clarity is always nice. And while I know things can change, I like having a sense of direction. Still looking forward to the new blog, though the re-emergence of Tumblr has been awesome, I'm really enjoying the photos you share there. It seems like y'all have a good plan for the coming year and I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

NorthNJMale said...

Looking forward to all the joyful and wondering pictures and writings that are to come in 2023..thank you for giving us a great outline...sounds amazing.

mikshel269 said...

Looking like 2023 will be quite a wild ride. Can't wait to see what is coming next.

Art said...

Marti my only response to this is "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". People who don't know what this blog is about might care but for those of us who do know, the name is not important at all, you and your extended family are. 😘😘

Bill said...

Thanks for sharing that info. was wondering about the private blog. Didn't want to miss out.

Feelgood said...

Can’t wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

Marti
Have been following you for years but never left a comment before, my fault.
I do enjoy looking at you large and bountiful breasts and look forward to new pics as they come along. Keep them cumming.
I see that you mentioned Tumbir a few times, thought they did not post any explicate pics any more, I suspect this changed?
Perhaps the next time i make it to the Tampa area I could join you in one of your pic sections. I dream come true!!!